Terms & Conditions
Date of Last Revision: 15th April, 2015
Welcome to Wallpost. Read the terms and conditions, if you wish to join wallpost and become a registered member. Subsequent to registering, if you continue to browse wallpost after reading our terms and conditions, we understand that you will comply with these terms and be bound to them. If you think you cannot meet the terms, please do not use our site.
refers to our website www.Wallpost.com . It includes all the features and services of the website.
Refers to the users of the wallpost.
Refers to anything related to the users of the wallpost.
Refers to the team of the wallpost.
Refers to anything related to the team of wallpost.
Refers to any offers made to the users to serve them in wallpost.
Refers to the facts and figures related to you and your actions.
Refers to anything we post on wallpost.
Refers to the registered users of wallpost.
Refers to the members of the wallpost, who use the features and services of wallpost.
The use of wallpost is subject to the following terms and conditions
This Agreement furnishes the legal binding terms for your membership and may be modified by wallpost from time to time. Any modifications to this agreement will be communicated to the users and is subject to acceptance by the user.
If in future, any additional functionalities or features are provided to the user that are third party initiated, additional terms of service will be provided and subject to acceptance by the users.
Age: Wallpost’s services and functionalities are only intended for audience of or above 13 years of age. Any registered individual will be treated as eligible and any discrepancies found later will result in deletion of the subjected account.
Personal Data consent:
By agreeing to the terms and condition of wallpost, you give us the consent to hold your personal information, which by every means, will be kept confidential. Users residing outside India will also give their consent to transfer and store their personal information, which by all means, will be kept confidential.
- Registering with wallpost requires your user name and password.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and also the maintenance of your account in total.
- You will not supply any false information to wallpost.
- You will not create or disable any one’s account without their permission.
- You will not use account or profile for commercial purposes.
- We have the right to disable your account if we find any breach of terms and conditions.
This agreement with wallpost will be in effect from the day of registration with wallpost. Wallpost reserves the right to suspend or delete any account. The user may choose to delete his/her account at any time.
As a registered user we believe, you will own the responsibility of keeping wallpost safe with the help of our team. You will not:-
- Involve in uploading any malicious program or virus to wallpost.
- Attempt to hack the user profiles in the wallpost.
- Attempt to dismantle the wallpost site.
- Involve in marketing strategies resulting in the bulk or chain mails to wallpost.
Only for non-commercial use:
The Services and functionalities offered by wallpost are strictly for the personal use only, and should not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours like providing links to other websites. No organizations or companies or businesses may become members of Wallpost and use the Wallpost Services and functionalities for any commercial purpose.
Wallpost reserves all proprietary rights in the Services. The Services contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Wallpost, and its licensors, including other Wallpost Members. Except for Intellectual Property which is in the public domain or for which you have been permitted to, you shall not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such data.
Posted content & limitations:
Wallpost reserves the right to review any content, communication, information, Intellectual Property, material, messages, photos, videos, URLs, profiles and the like that is uploaded, published or displayed on the Wallpost and may delete or refuse to post any such Content that is deemed offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members.
- You shall not post any content that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual,
- directly or indirectly advocating harassment of another person,
- transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," "mass mailing" or "spamming";
- false or misleading information or promoting illegal activities or conduct that is illegal, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promoting an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work or providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent copy-protection mechanisms, or providing pirated music, video or other pirated Content, or links to such pirated content.
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind and in any form;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent
- manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities like making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- otherwise violates the terms of this Agreement or creates liability for Wallpost.
You are responsible for the Content that you post on Wallpost. By posting Content on Wallpost, you agree to and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Wallpost an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform or use Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works.
The content used by you, the user for your profile like updates or photographs posted by you in your profile shall not contain nudity, violence, sexually explicit, or offensive subject matter. You shall not post a photograph of another person without that person's permission.
You shall not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
The communications between you and Wallpost will be through electronic media. The e-communication includes your visit to the Sites or sending us emails, or Wallpost posting notices on the Services or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Wallpost in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Wallpost provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in writing.
By agreeing to this statement, you agree to indemnify and hold Wallpost, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Wallpost regarding the use of the Services and functionalities. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, no party will be deemed as a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement and a third party (including another Member) who is not aparty to this Agreement has no right to enforce any term of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The failure of Wallpost to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.